Do you have an Authorized Payer account?
An Authorized payer is a parent, guardian, or other party you have given access to pay or view your invoices or account detail. The Authorized payer will receive email notifications anytime a new statement is published.
How to Add an Authorized Payer PIN
Students must complete the following steps to provide parents, guardians, or other parties’ access to this web site:
I WANT TO ADD AN AUTHORIZED PAYER
• Log on to https://my.flagler.edu/ics and enter your Flagler College email username and password.
• Click on the “Students” Tab on the top of the page.
• Click on the red “Business Services” button.
• Under “CASHNet My Account Info”; click on: Payments/Invoices/Parent PINS, to redirect to the CASHNet site
• Under My Account select "Send Payer Invitation".
• Type in the information requested.
• Click “Send Invitation.”
The parents or other authorized bill payer will receive an email with a temporary password. When you click on the link provided, authorized party(s) will be requested to change the temporary password. The payer will have 24 hours to create a new password.
Parents will be asked to sign in with the pin number and the new password. This will be a one-time set up and will only require a couple of minutes to complete. Please remember your new password for future payments. Once these steps are completed, payments can be made by going to https://my.flagler.edu/ics.
Please reach out to Student Accounts if you have any questions.