Do you have an Authorized Payer account?
An Authorized payer is a parent, guardian, or other party you have given access to pay or view your invoices or account detail. The Authorized payer will receive email notifications anytime a new statement is published.
How to Add an Authorized Payer PIN
Students must complete the following steps to provide parents, guardians, or other parties’ access to this web site:
I WANT TO ADD AN AUTHORIZED PAYER
• Log on to https://my.flagler.edu/ics and enter your Flagler College email username and password.
• Click on the “Students” Tab on the top of the page.
• Click on the red “Business Services” button.
• Under “CASHNet My Account Info”; click on:Payments/Invoices/Parent PINS, to redirect to the CASHNet site
• At the bottom left of the page under Authorized Payer, click “Add New.”
• In the first box, “Authorized Payer,” enter five or more digits, then complete the required information.
• Click “OK.”
The parents or other authorized bill payer will receive an email with an Authorized Payer PIN # and a temporary password, with the sign in link embedded. When you click on the link provided, authorized party(s) will be requested to change the temporary password.
Parents will be asked to sign in with the pin number and the new password. This will be a one-time set up and will only require a couple of minutes to complete. Please remember your new password for future payments. Once these steps are completed, payments can be made by going to https://my.flagler.edu/ics.
If you have not used your Authorized Payer account and it is older than 48 hours, you will need to request a new temporary password.